Monday, July 16, 2007

Hello

Hi, I'm Matt and I am seventeen years old. I'm new to this whole blogging world so bear with me. I'm creating this blog as a commentary on things that are happening in our world today. Why would you (the reader) be concerned with my opinion on things? Well we all get our world view from somewhere, even the idea of a "world view", you probably got from somewhere. In order to form a good opinion, I feel it is wise to go to as many sources as possible. I am simply providing another source, the mind of a teenager.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a good looking one, too, I might add! :-)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're blogging. I look forward to hearing what's on your mind.

Anonymous said...

OK - I have to get a blog going I feel left out - I have been wanting to start I just keep putting it off because I can't think of a name for it -I am going to enjoy reading yours- even if your mind is a scary place

Anonymous said...

Was up matt this looks like an awesome blog man keep up the good work and keep me posted on how things are going in college. You'll have to show me how to set up one. This is totally wicked.